Bricklink a fost cumparat de LEGO

Bricky
Ambasadoare RoLUG
Ambasadoare RoLUG
Judet: Bucuresti
Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/brickys_world/

Bricklink a fost cumparat de LEGO

Mesaj de Bricky » Mar, 26 Noiembrie '19, ora 18:19

Proabil ca nu mai e noutate faptul ca Bricklink a fost achizitionat de LEGO. Daca va fi de bun augur lucrul asta sau nu, ramane sa vedem. Voi ce parere aveti?
Vreti sa va redau niste pareri exprimate in LAN de catre alti Ambasadori? Si ce mai zice si LEGO? Dati-mi de veste.
Imagine Imagine Imagine Imagine Imagine Imagine

endaerkened
gură spartă
gură spartă
Judet: Bihor
Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/152265303@N06/

Re: Bricklink a fost cumparat de LEGO

Mesaj de endaerkened » Mar, 26 Noiembrie '19, ora 18:23

Desigur, vrem detalii, daca se poate!

Vlad88
gură spartă
gură spartă
Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/gp/142301564@N08/5f995B

Mesaj de Vlad88 » Mar, 26 Noiembrie '19, ora 19:47

Sigur, chiar sunt curios ce zic si altii.
Personal am o parere foarte proasta si ma astept sa apara o clona de bricklink sau o alternativa.

lapsanszkitamas
gură spartă
gură spartă
Judet: Mures

Mesaj de lapsanszkitamas » Mar, 26 Noiembrie '19, ora 22:34

This is baaaad
Follow LapsiKocka - Instagram - Youtube - Facebook

Bricky
Ambasadoare RoLUG
Ambasadoare RoLUG

Mesaj de Bricky » Mie, 27 Noiembrie '19, ora 03:08

Va citez parerile mai multor Ambasadori, dar si cateva raspunsuri date de LEGO. Prea multe nu prea pot declara, pentru ca deal-ul inca nu s-a incheiat. Iar parerea Ambasadorilor... va dati voi seama.

Ce zic Ambasadorii:
Wow, this is huge!
Of course anything can happen now... it could get much better, or it could get much worse, it all depends on how aware of the real needs of AFOLs the people who will take decisions about this will be!
As usual, I'm optimist for now.
LEGO's values applied to Bricklink might mean: no custom military stuff any more.
So effectively Lego now has a secondary income stream from every single set its ever sold and will sell, forever ad infinitum.
In fact, Lego will now make money from items such as GWP sets, that previously made them nothing.
Let that sink in.
I'm not sure why Lego making a business decision that integrates one website into their company is an issue. There are still a million other ways to get Lego via Ebay, Facebook etc. Why is this an issue?
I swear my first reaction was to look at the calendar!...
1st of April? Already!??
I wish this never happened!
And wonder whether Dan would be happy or mad at this moment, if he would be able to see this happen... Didn't his family still have a participation at BrickLink before this deal?
Honestly and despite the LEGO reassurance, I don't see how the community will benefit from this... There were already so many aspects where TLG can and should improve on their own!!
So why this? Other than mining the wonderful set of transaction data that BrickLink can provide?
Data is key, data is king, data is cash nowadays!
Its an extremely shrewd business decision. This isn’t the same as an auto manufacturer making money off selling spare parts. This is the auto manufacturer making money of you selling the car to someone else. The same car you already paid them for in the past.
All the justifications and reassurance sounds bad, incomplete and unjustifiable. LEGO has plenty of other successful channels to cooperate with AFOLs.
I don't see LEGO actively feeding stores with more and/or cheaper bricks to supply the demand. They also can't favor ones against the others, or can they?...
The only justifiable purpose seems to be rich data access, mining, business analytics, etc...
I don't want LEGO to know which bricks I buy, at which quantities, at which price, etc... The same if I'd be selling parts or sets, regardless they were new or used!
Things should have been kept separate and independent, for these and many other reasons!
Somehow it remembers me the market monopoly cases in courts against MS and Google...
I am the only who can see some incredible possibilities in this operation?
A new and modern connection between for example stud.io and the Shop @ home?
Easier way to find pieces (already I don't know how)...
Stop to eventual presence of clones...and so on...
Maybe I'm wrong, maybe right, but I want to see the glass half full...
At this point I think it's better to wait see how it'll unfold, we don't know the real intentions, I'm not even sure if TLG has a long term strategy at the moment. I also see the potential issues and threats but there are also huge potential benefits if TLG uses the data properly. A few examples just from the top of my head:
- If a set is popular on the second hand market but was not so popular before getting discontinued they can investigate the reasons
- popular limited sets can be made available for a wider audience through official channels
- trends can be analysed regarding the most popular discontinued sets and themes, considering to reboot them (also valid for discontinued parts or specific colors)
- Since BL does not have the silly limitations of Bricks & Pieces, TLG will be able to see what are the real average purchase quantities for different pieces and it may help adjusting their auto-ban limits or even increase the production volume (and purchase limit) for certain parts
Lego recently “upgraded” the VIP platform on S@H and it was and still is an absolute nightmare. It’s amateurish and makes the entire shopping experience so much worse.
Why do people suddenly believe that Lego IT are able to make grand and wonderful sweeping changes to Bricklink when they can’t get their own store front to operate properly in a user friendly manner.
Really, no one saw this coming?
This was talked about like 15 years ago already, when LEGO didn't have it's own brick&pieces online. That they better buy Bricklink and use that platform.
Very interesting to see where this leads.
I am hearing a lot of people concerned with being "tagged as a reseller" and effectively punished.
Bricklink needs "some" regulation, but from the perspecive of rules, imposed on S@H, three quarters of shops could be suspended immediately. While some shops may be a bit "shady" and there could be some suspicions about how they acquire some of their stock, like for example hundreds of some rare torsos or stuff like (it would be naive to think that all this come just from parted out sets), its BrickLink and its almost unlimited supply that makes this whole AFOL thing going, enables large builds etc...
Please LEGO, think twice before doing anything too "direct way".
If fans (and shops) will get "scared" away, there will certainly be initiative to come up with new trading platform (or use Brickowl or something similar) and we will end up with divided community and confused market.
Another thing is that while I like and respect TLG (I really do and I've defended its actions many times, here or elsewhere), I'm afraid of what their IT, some techincal and even legal services will do the platform, with all their (proved many times) inflexibilty, corporate thinking and sometimes even lack of common sense will do to plaform (from the technical side). Briklink is simple, even "ugly", but it works. In comparison, lego.com is nice, all "bling-blingy" and so on, but its slow, sorting sometimes dont work properly language setting get lost and its difficult to find something.
To end on positive side: I also see some great opportunities in it. Just, please, dont broke what works.
Several AFOLs who run bricklink shops are concerned they will be banned from buying from Lego on account of being "resellers". There are also concerns that third party vendors who sell custom, non-LEGO parts would also be banned, despite these parts not violating LEGO's policies or competing directly with LEGO products. An example would be vendors who make custom train track.
A lot of guys selling stuff "direct from factory" must be sweating now... Let's see what happens over time, I hope this move is for the best of everybody, sellers and customers.
Like many AFOL I have mixed feelings about this deal right now. Only time will tell whether this is for the better or the worse. At the end of the day I think it will depend on how TLG will deal with the sellers on Bricklink. If they will leave the platform for whatever reasons, Bricklink will never be the same as we know it today.
I have been on BrickLink since Dan's times, and he repeatedly and clearly said that he likes and approves small customizers, but not clone products. So BrickArms, BrickForge, BrickWarriors, Little Armory, BrickTW, Arealight, Christo's Customs, Minifig.Cat, custom chromers, custom train tracks, custom stickers, custom capes, etc. were always welcome. Many of these customizers set up their own webshops when it became easier to accomplish that, but Dan always welcomed them, and many of them still operate BrickLink stores along with their own websites. In fact, Dan set up a separate section of the site just for custom items. He was however against clone brands like Lepin being sold on the site.
Now that BrickLink is owned by LEGO, of course they can change these terms, but please don't say that this was Dan's original vision, as it wasn't. He very much supported the small cottage industry of customizers that developed around the LEGO hobby.
In the interview with TBB, there is this statement: "From that perspective, you would not see BrickArms and guns and things that are potentially particularly connected to things like warfare and violence, which is something that we decided as the LEGO Group we would never support. Those kinds of things we would not want to see on the platform." How can LEGO continue to say they don't do guns and warfare with the continued collaboration of sets like Star Wars and Overwatch and the production of quite a few new gun elements? It is comments like this and the statement that 'there is no conflict of interest' that make it obvious to me that LEGO is perfectly ok with obvious contradictions or is deeply oblivious, neither of which inspires confidence in regards to this merger.
I am still very hesitant, whether that is good for the LEGO Community or not. What I´m sure about is that every monopoly that one brand exerts on a particular product usually does not provide a good solution for consumers at the end. Too bad, again an area that is now completely controlled by LEGO.
I haven't seen anyone mentioning this yet, and it's unlikely that we will get an answer to this anytime soon, but I'm just wondering what's LEGO's long-term plan with BrickLink, because what they are doing now is opening them up to huge legal liability.

I get that they would want to collaborate with such a large piece of the AFOL market, but they could have done that in so many other ways without taking on any liability. Collaborations like the AFOL Designer Program, bringing them into the Ambassador program, etc. Heck, if they just wanted to mine data, they could have made an irresistible offer to the current owners to get it.

Owning BrickLink with it's thousands of small, independently run shops is going to be a major liability for LEGO. The same kind of liability eBay has been dealing with. I'm talking about actual lawsuits with real-world serious monetary consequences. Imagine that a buyer gets scammed by a BrickLink store, or just unhappy about something. They can very well hire a lawyer, and lawyers always go for the deepest pockets in the chain. In this case, LEGO themselves.

I'm seeing this play out the same way as eBay's situations. They will have to put more and more restrictions on stores, they will have to enforce procedures to comply with laws, they will have to raise fees for sellers to try to recoup their operational costs, they will have to remove the ability for sellers to leave neutral and negative feedback, they will have to standardize the policies and terms of stores, standardize shipping fees and options, comply with tax laws, comply with international commerce laws, etc. It's a huge can of worms.

As BrickLink has been relatively small in the big scheme of things. they were able to get away with a lot of non-compliance due to flying under the radar. With LEGO owning them, they will be under a lot more scrutiny by regulatory agencies. I wouldn't be surprised if LEGO will try to drop BrickLink in a couple of years like hot potatoes, and by that time the site will be in shambles.

Also, to add to this, for eBay, facilitating a bunch of independent stores is their entire business model. It is what they do day in and day out, and they still get into all kinds of trouble and suffer all kinds of legal consequences on a regular basis. For LEGO, BrickLink is just a side project. Did they think through what owning, and thus ultimately being fully responsible for an international commerce site like BrickLink actually means? If they did, my guess is that they are going to be proactive, and implement changes pretty quickly to protect themselves, so brace yourselves. If they didn't think it through, brace yourselves even more...
Looking back, what made BrickLink unique is that its loosely regulated structure. You had to trust the seller, not BrickLink. But in the case of eBay, you trust the platform. In the new BrickLink, you will look up to TLG to resolve any potential issues.
Yes, BrickLink is from the early days of the Internet, when small communities took care of their own issues internally and they were often in some gray area in terms of laws. Everything was based on trust, communication, taking personal responsibility, being resourceful, and helping each other out. eBay used to be like that too. Then eBay got hit by a major lawsuit over someone being unhappy about getting negative feedback and they won. eBay panicked (rightfully), and that was the beginning of all the excessively restrictive rules, regulations, and legal mumbo-jumbo that replaced the community feel of the platform. As you said, with LEGO owning BrickLink - for better or worse - the buck will stop with them. Whether they like it or not, they are going to be fully responsible for whatever happens on BrickLink. It's not just about being lovey-dovey with AFOLs. Overregulation is also the general direction the Internet is going towards (just see what's happening with YouTube right now).
I have known that Bricklink was 'up for sale' for about 6 months now, I don't think that was a huge secret. I do wonder if Jay Kim put LEGO in a position whereby if they didn't buy it - it would have disappeared forever. Obviously that would be a worse situation so if that was the case we owe LEGO a big thankyou.

Ce zice LEGO:
We would like this to be a platform for LEGO Bricks and LEGO-branded products, as that was Dan’s original vision. This is an issue we will review as the deal closes.
(legat de military stuff)
We plan to operate the businesses as fully stand-alone entities in their current locations. Bricklink will continue to be run by the existing management team.
The marketplace operates very well and provides an opportunity for fans to purchase the product they need. Some of them are very difficult to find and don’t exist in production anymore, so they’re complimentary. This acquisition is to support the fans better. We see opportunity to actually listen to the fans and have a stronger connection with them.
I can't tell you what the future will hold, but what I can tell you is for us, this acquisition is about investing in the adult fan community – which is important to the LEGO Group. BrickLink is a platform LEGO fans love. It’s a place where they can be creative and entrepreneurial – and we want to continue to nurture these things. And it’s a vibrant community which brings our brand to life / keeps our brand relevant
Sorry for not being more clear - what I can say is the motivation for this acquisition is not related to money at all. It is about strengthening our connection with the large and growing adult fan community – who are important to long-term success. This is a benefit of being privately owned – we can take a long-term view.
We do create exclusive building sets and GWP for events or for platforms. But we are not doing this with profit in mind as much as we are doing it to tap into a cultural moment and trying to create something that is really interesting. However it’s too soon for us to be talking about terms and conditions. That is something that we will review closer to the deal closing.
Regarding rates - That is not something we are currently looking at. Over time, we will review all aspects of the site to ensure it offers a great experience for everyone involved community, users, designers and sellers.
Regarding a new website - We also plan to invest in the fundamentals of the platform and ways we can scale up in the future. However, it’s too soon to be specific. We will take time to work with the team at BrickLink and the fantastic community to understand what’s working and where there is opportunity for development.
Regarding LDD and Studio - Both offer creative fans great support. We will review future opportunities for both following closing. We will certainly plan to support and evolve Studio. The BrickLink team has done a great job developing this.
Bricklink will continue to be run by the existing management team, when you log into BrickLink it will still be the site you know, run by the team you know. It's exciting to think how we can work together!
I can't speculate on what the future will hold but I will say the VIP program was a very different situation.
At this time we have no such plans to acquire other businesses.
The reseller question bought up here is an important one, but requires a bit more research first before I can provide an answer. Right now, we are in very early days so we cannot yet say for sure what the future holds.
Regarding the secondhand marketplace: What’s great about LEGO bricks is that it’s a true system of play. Elements we’ve produced since 1958 is compatible with the bricks that we have today. We’re supportive of the fact that these bricks are still in circulation and they’re still being used and leveraged for creativity.
For custom parts, again, an important question. We would like this to be a platform for LEGO Bricks and LEGO-branded products, as that was Dan’s original vision. This is an issue we will review as the deal closes.
Regarding custom parts - We would like this to be a platform for LEGO Bricks and LEGO-branded products, as that was Dan’s original vision. This is an issue we will review as the deal closes.
We don't yet have details we can share on the future of BrickLink, but we want to keep independent spirit that has made BrickLink great. I do realize these are just words right now however, the community needs to see it to believe it - so please be patient until closing has completed.

lapsanszkitamas
gură spartă
gură spartă

Mesaj de lapsanszkitamas » Mie, 27 Noiembrie '19, ora 07:59

Welp, e clar, TLG bagă textul corporatist pentru orice problemă ridicată de AFOLi. Adică pe românește, fac și ei un ban în plus cu riscul de a aliena o parte signifiantă a comunității de AFOLi. Șansele ca treaba asta să aibă un sfârșit pozitiv sunt infime. De fiecare dată când o megacompanie a cumpărat un competitor/companie de nișă în domeniu a ieșit urât pentru utilizatori pe termen lung (youtube, whatsapp, instagram, yahoo, flickr etc).
Business monopolies are never good for the customer

Vlad88
gură spartă
gură spartă

Mesaj de Vlad88 » Mie, 27 Noiembrie '19, ora 10:52

Cum a zis si tamas au dat raspunsul copy/paste sau habarnist.

Singurul mod in care poate fi ceva bun este daca isi deschid ei un store in care sa vand bulk piese aflate in mega surplus sau daca gasesc o metoda de-a aproviziona magazine. Ori integrarea stud.io si cu S@H cu conditia sa iti ofere niste preturi competitive.

Problema cea mai mare o constituie monopolul si data mining.
Monopolul stiim si noi ca nu e bun din experienta magazinelor de la noi ( nu are rost sa detaliem stiim toti )
Cu data mining se pot face in teorie si chestii bune pentru toti, experienta ne spune ca in 99% din cazuri datele sunt folosit doar sa ne faca noua nasoale si chestii bune pt ei.

Exemplul cel mai bun ar fi urmatorul:

Ai date dintr-o tara ei au trimis acolo 1000 de seturi 500 la store 500 la alti retaileri, au vandut tot din store si 100 prin retaileri. apar pe bricklink 50-100 de seturi full sau parted. Si afla ca un retailer ca sa scape de ele le-a vandut cu 70% reducere. ( stricand in viziunea lor piata ). Automat folosind astfel de date o sa controleze lantul de distributie si productie, Iar in urmatorul val o sa trimita doar 600 de seturi. Urcand artificial pretul prin lipsa produsului eventual.

Ii mai dau 2 ani maxim platformei, sper sa apara o alternativa buna cat mai curand.

pufarine
guraliv
guraliv
Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/195613980@N08/

Mesaj de pufarine » Mie, 27 Noiembrie '19, ora 12:11

Brickowl. Cred ca acolo vor migra multi. Stiu de ei de vreo 2 ani, nu am luat nimic de la ei pana acum. Cel putin seturile sunt mai scumpe decat sunt pe Bricklink.

lapsanszkitamas
gură spartă
gură spartă

Mesaj de lapsanszkitamas » Mie, 27 Noiembrie '19, ora 14:00

De la anuntarea tranzactiei incoace tot mai multi fani, contributori si experti si-au exprimat opinia, toata ziua am urmarit articolele siteurilor importante si filmuletele pe youtube. Impresia generala este pesimista, lumea e constienta ca monopolul TLG asupra pietei new si SH are potentialul de a distruge acest aspect al pasiunii. Deja au inceput murmurele despre interzicerea pieselor custom non-clone (Brickarms, alternative railway track pieces etc) si ipocrizia manifestata de LEGO ("We will never support warfare and violence", pours out SW set after set with weapons and combat vehicles). In plus inconsistenta informatiilor oficiale si contradictiile din interviuri sunt ingrijoratoare; as zice ca nu stie stanga ce face dreapta, dar am constatat ca aceeasi persoana a spus informatii contradictorii (CMO).
Colegii care activati in comunitati internationale, care e vibeul pe afara?

Vlad88
gură spartă
gură spartă

Mesaj de Vlad88 » Mie, 27 Noiembrie '19, ora 14:38

Brick arms si customs 100% banned fara discutie.
Cam 90% din reactiile vazute de mine sunt negative.
Cat despre ipocrizia cu "We will never support warfare and violence" atunci sa interzica si piesele cu ciocane, surubelnite, topoare, drujba sau lopata ca de toate pot fi arme.
Mai este un aspect la care nu m-am gandit, parte de download moc instructions pt stud.io. acolo pot interzice moc-uri cu proprietate intelectuala: star wars, battlestar, warhammer, ford ..... etc
Iar cele militare sa dispara de tot personal o sa blochez accessul la net pt stud.io

endaerkened
gură spartă
gură spartă
Judet: Bihor
Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/152265303@N06/

Mesaj de endaerkened » Mie, 27 Noiembrie '19, ora 15:05

Vlad; chiar asta am intrebat si eu sub interviul brothers brick cu Lego, dar raspuns n-am primit.
(daca cineva inca n-a citit, aici e linkul: https://www.brothers-brick.com/2019/11/ ... ia-goldin/ )

"what will happen with the MOC designs on sale/available now? Particularly, the ones based on IPs owned/licensed by Lego (like Classic Space, Ninjago, Star Wars, LotR, etc), or those that they don't produce (like Star Trek, BSG, etc)? Will they be permitted to remain on sale/on site, will they get banned, etc?"

In interviu e spus clar ca armele custom o sa dispara; dar nu stiu de rest (de ex sine monorail)

Dupa cum am vazut si eu majoritatea reactiilor pe grupurile internationale sunt negative; nu chiar "doom and gloom" si "sky is falling", dar aproape de ele...

(noi nu avem nici un moc pe Bl, dar chiar a-si vrea sa stiu care va fi soarta lor; daca in viitor de ex am vrea sa vindem ceva)

Vlad88
gură spartă
gură spartă

Mesaj de Vlad88 » Mie, 27 Noiembrie '19, ora 15:12

Pt vanzare exista brickvault.
Pe Bricklink absoluta majoritate sunt gratis. si poate asta e o problema pt ei.

Bricky
Ambasadoare RoLUG
Ambasadoare RoLUG

Mesaj de Bricky » Mie, 18 Decembrie '19, ora 01:27

Dupa afisarea noilor termeni si conditii de utilizare pe site-ul Bricklink, reactiile nu au intarziat sa apara si va redau mai jos cateva din ele:

Ce zic Ambasadorii
No modified parts, bye bye chrome parts! I admit that 1.2.6 is a bit unclear on what they exactly mean with accepted "non-LEGO items". Will custom tracks go too?
That really is a great shame... what's wrong with modified parts (printed, chromed, etc.)? Or custom parts, for that matter? They enhance the hobby, and provide parts that LEGO refuses to make themselves but fans demand. LEGO just alienated a whole segment of their most dedicated fans. Someone may say that they don't care for custom parts, or the specific custom parts that were just banned, so they don't care about this change. But I'm sure that there will be changes that will effect all of us sooner or later. I'm immensely disappointed with how this is being handled. And yet I know there will be more changes like this... a lot more...
Items may not be listed prior to their official LEGO release date, either as custom lots or under related catalog entries.
The above is a biggie. BrickLink sellers will face the exact same aggravation as RLFMs are facing now when they are under embargo and can't publish a review long after a set is already on the market. Sets may be available in local stores, but they can't resell them on BrickLink because they are not "officially released yet". I expect a big exodus to BrickOwl and eBay.
Given how LEGO always goes on about brand loyalty and trust and then pulls something like this (and expects us to just roll over and take it) I'm wondering if we should start reviewing Coby, Sluban and MEGABLOKS.
Trust and loyalty are things that must go both ways. If LEGO thinks they can change the rules unilaterally there should be some kind of clear reaction beyond complaining on the LAN (a fat load of good that has done us with all the marketing speak in the past).
This is nothing else than some investor taking from the community to make big profit, and LEGO "stealing" from the community what was built with the hard work of many, to remain with nearly nothing useful in the end (hopefully). :(
The updates are clearly mandated by TLG, while playing "hide & seek" behind an allegedly agreement still to be closed.
TLG shame on you!
Sorry to add fuel to the fire but I received some concerning updates that I have to share. A friend of mine sells custom stickers for LEGO sets on BL, he thought that based on the new TOS he's still fine, but he wanted to make sure that his products are ok and received the following guidelines:

- he cannot refer to the set's name or the number in his product, because "that creates a problem with LEGO, using their idea to sell something else"
- he can't identify the LEGO set at all nor show a photo of the set with the stickers applied, he can only show the sticker sheet itself with a generic name

The "using their idea to sell something else" part is very alarming and makes absolutely no sense. I don't know how would anyone want to buy a 3rd party accessory for a car or even a case for a phone if the product wouldn't have a reference to the model it belongs to. I really hope this is an overreaction or unnecessary precaution from BL's side and not anything coming from TLG because it would paint a very dark future for everyone who's selling a 3rd party product supplementing LEGO sets. This is the complete opposite of the "AFOL-friendly" image and makes the initiatives like the Lead User Lab very questionable.
Someone from the BrickLink acquisition team really has to come here (as well as to the BrickLink forum) and give some responses to all the questions and concerns. They are making drastic changes (after they said there will be no changes), and there is only sinister silence. This is NOT good. @Sara Skahill, would it be possible to convey these messages to the team?

P.S.: I noticed that big companies and even governments always make big drastic changes that they don't want the public to notice or react to right before the Christmas holiday. They just hope they can silently slip them in there while everyone is distracted. Unfortunately, this is the busiest season for BrickLink, so the timing was the absolute worse.

Ce zice LEGO

Deocamdata, absolut nimic, complete silence...

arathemis
gură spartă
gură spartă

Mesaj de arathemis » Mie, 18 Decembrie '19, ora 08:14

fix asa a fost cand a fost cumparata compania in care lucram: "n-o sa se schimbe nimic, doar in bine" zicea CEO-u, doar ca 1 an mai tarziu cam totul s-a schimbat, si majoritatea in rau.

Vlad88
gură spartă
gură spartă

Mesaj de Vlad88 » Mie, 18 Decembrie '19, ora 10:07

Cand managerii se refera ca nimic nu se schimba se refera la ei, cand totul va fi mai bun se refera tot la ei :)))
Iar cand exista ceva ce merge nu optim dar merge si vrei sa il schimbi sau sa-l faci mai bun in general strici tot.
Mi-a placut ultimul comment legat de schimbari drastice si perioada craciunului ii dau maxima dreptate.