PaB, sets and other from Lego store donauzentrum in Vienna

Scrie răspuns
stonecoldcrazy
tăcut
tăcut

PaB, sets and other from Lego store donauzentrum in Vienna

Mesaj de stonecoldcrazy » Mar, 11 Noiembrie '14, ora 16:47

Hi everyone,

I will explain here how you can order the PaB cup, lego sets and other things from the donauzentrum lego store.

Shipping and payment I'll leave for last.

For anything that is not a PaB cup, just tell me what you want, I can get it and ship it to Romania. My commission is about 10% of the original price at lego.com (but 3e minimum). Since it's an official lego store, all the prices are the same as on the lego shop website. I would strongly recommend that you check for prices at other websites before ordering a set. There is mytoys, amazon etc and most of the offer shipping to Romania. The only lego sets I personally buy at lego store are exclusive ones - others are usually cheaper at other websites :)

As for PaB cups, from time to time, usually once in a week or two I go to the store and take photos of the wall, and often buy something :) The content of the wall can be found here on brickbuildr, but it's rarely 100% correct and up to date. I upload my photos to google+, here is the link with the date I was in the store last time:

Pictures from 11th November 2014

Feel free to leave comments on the photos :) When I do update the album, I replace the photos of Pab wall.
The current price of a large cup is 17.99e and the small one is 9.99e. My commission is 2e per one cup, regardless of the cup size.
How to order: you can ask for handful (or 2,3,4), half a cup, quarter of the cup etc. No one should send me a list saying something like "17 of 1x2 red bricks, 163 1x4 brown tiles..." - so it is really important that it does not take me more than 5-10 minutes to fill one cup :) I am always trying to put as much parts as possible in the cup. I'll try to enumerate photos in the album so that you all can order faster.

Payment is via paypal, I give my email and you transfer the agreed amount. But you have to select "send money to friend" otherwise I do not get the full amount you have sent, since there is paypal fee. Any residual money will be returned to you. Bricky and I have already tried this, so both of us to send and receive money and it went smooth :)

Shipping is with Austrian post, the prices are here - Romania iz zone1. I cannot know the price in advance (I can only estimate), I know it only after I ship. With the shipment to Cluj for example, I was certain that it would be about 20e, but it was 13.7 (or something) at the end because the post made a mistake :) After that I returned the residual money to Bricky. So for shipping I would ask that you transfer to me more than needed, and I would return the rest.
Also if there is more of you, you could coordinate in order to save on shipping :)

Like I mentioned, I have already sent one package to bricky and it went quite nice for both sides :)

If there are any questions, feel free to ask :)

Additionally , here are some questions on which I do not know the answer to:
How many parts fits in one cup? There is a whole PDF somewhere to be googled about this.
When will the store get the specific part? Even the employees in the store do not know this.
Ultima oară modificat Mie, 12 Noiembrie '14, ora 21:31 de către stonecoldcrazy, modificat de 5 ori în total.

Bricky
Ambasadoare RoLUG
Ambasadoare RoLUG
Judet: Bucuresti
Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/brickys_world/

Re: PaB, sets and other from Lego store donauzentrum in Vien

Mesaj de Bricky » Mar, 11 Noiembrie '14, ora 21:36

Hi, Vladimir! I'm glad that you decided to write on our forum and help us with future orders :)
I can confirm that my order went smooth, without any problems. Btw, you sent my package to Bucharest, not to Cluj :D
I already have a set which Vladimir bought for me and waits to be shipped. So, anyone who wants to join the order can announce it here or by PM. I think it would be best if you sent the money directly to Vladimir and tell him what you want to buy and when we decide to close the order he will send it to us. I will send him money for shipping and we will calculate how much each of us needs to pay.
Imagine Imagine Imagine Imagine Imagine

stonecoldcrazy
tăcut
tăcut

Mesaj de stonecoldcrazy » Mar, 11 Noiembrie '14, ora 22:30

Ahh yes, sorry Mirona :) Tought it was Cluj for some reason...

stonecoldcrazy
tăcut
tăcut

Mesaj de stonecoldcrazy » Mar, 11 Noiembrie '14, ora 22:54

I have forgotten to add the link to the lego shop@home, here it is http://shop.lego.com/en-AT.

iuliand
gură spartă
gură spartă
Judet: Constanta

Mesaj de iuliand » Mie, 12 Noiembrie '14, ora 12:06

Interesting. I'll think about it.
Thank you for taking the time to come here on the forum and explain all this.
Imagine

stonecoldcrazy
tăcut
tăcut

Mesaj de stonecoldcrazy » Mie, 12 Noiembrie '14, ora 15:11

You are welcome! :) Yes, I did need some time to type it all - that's why I didn't do it last week when I planned to...

stonecoldcrazy
tăcut
tăcut

Mesaj de stonecoldcrazy » Mie, 12 Noiembrie '14, ora 21:32

Hi guys,

so I've been to the store again today, here is the link with photos:

Pictures from 11th November 2014

Also there are now two people splitting the shipping costs to Romania: bricky and Edd - whom I would like to publicly praise and thank to :)

iuliand
gură spartă
gură spartă
Judet: Constanta

Mesaj de iuliand » Mie, 12 Noiembrie '14, ora 21:48

When is the next shipment planned? Do you currently have a deadline?

Approximately how large is a large cup? I would like to know some approximate dimensions.

edit: These are the type of cups used in the PaB?
Imagine
Imagine

stonecoldcrazy
tăcut
tăcut

Mesaj de stonecoldcrazy » Mie, 12 Noiembrie '14, ora 22:30

iuliand scrie:When is the next shipment planned? Do you currently have a deadline?
Approximately how large is a large cup? I would like to know some approximate dimensions.
edit: These are the type of cups used in the PaB?
Next shipment is when bricky and edd say so :) Currently they are the only ones that have bought something, so it's up to them. You and everyone else can coordinate when do you want me tho ship. This can be done in Romanian also since it probably easier, I won't mind :) So there is no deadline as far as I know.

I don't know how large is the big cup, I don't have any here at the moment. But yes, those two on the picture look like the ones.

Bricky
Ambasadoare RoLUG
Ambasadoare RoLUG
Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/brickys_world/

Mesaj de Bricky » Mie, 12 Noiembrie '14, ora 22:39

Those who want to join this first order, can write in the topic I opened, Comanda Lego Shop Austria. We can talk about when we want the order to be shipped there.
Imagine Imagine Imagine Imagine Imagine

Edd
comunicativ
comunicativ

Mesaj de Edd » Mie, 12 Noiembrie '14, ora 22:50

Thank you very much for your kind words and for your help.
Vladimir is a reliable and good man. Yesterday we talked about sets and prices and today he sent me pictures of the purchased sets. It was a pleasure dealing with him and I hope that will be the same for the rest of you. 10+ from me and I look forward for future orders.

stonecoldcrazy
tăcut
tăcut

Re: PaB, sets and other from Lego store donauzentrum in Vienna

Mesaj de stonecoldcrazy » Joi, 16 Iulie '15, ora 21:10

Hello guys,

so as you all probably know the exo suit will soon be out of sale. Yesterday I saw a few in the store and I bought one for me :) I think there will be few more left, so if anybody wants one the price is 30e + the shipping to Romania. As before, you will be splitting the shipping among yourselves :)

Also if someone wants anything else from the store. I' probably go there on saturday and take a look at the PaB wall.

Imagine